3.26.2009

Snead Family

I met the Snead family back in August, both Katelyn and Joel were in Brittni & McCauley's wedding. So, naturally I was excited when Katelyn contacted me last fall about family photos! I knew that they would be a blast to work with and be up for anything. Who doesn't love a family shoot in Deep Ellum?

Thanks to Mike, Karen, Joel, and Katelyn for a fun Saturday morning filled with laughs!

Meet Katelyn, Karen, Mike, and Joel!


LOVE IT!


Gotta love parents that are still in love!!!

FAVORITE!


coffee break, heck yes!

Such a good lookin' family!



Another fav, just love the interaction here.... way to work it out!



Wow, you know me and lens flare -- LOVE IT!

brother and sister -- after a lot of laughs... this one makes me smile!

4 comments:

Brad and Kate said...

Lindsey I LOVEEEEEE THEM!I knew you and Beto would do such a great job! Thank you so much. I can't wait to get them blown up and framed and put in our house! What a fun day! I told my mom today I can't wait to have an occassion i need more pictures done so I can call you guys up! So fun and relaxing. Thanks again!

Lyndsay Almeida said...

These are absolutely wonderful. I can't choose just one, because I love their interaction in so many of them. They really seem like a cool family. Okay, one favorite is the mother-son, father-daughter hug shot-LOVE IT!!!

Felicia said...

THESE ARE AMAZING AS USUAL! I love them!!!!!! I have several favs....you found some terrific spots in Deep Ellum!

Anonymous said...

Outstanding Linds! Just love so many of them.

(Yeah, you just gotta love parents that are still in love :)