4.07.2008

Mary: Sneakpeek

Wow - five years ago... that sounds like a long time... It was the winter of 2003 when Beto and I started dating. We met at CFNI and since I wasn't from Dallas (and didn't have a car), I went to church with him and his family on Sundays. Beto was the youth leader at the time, so when I had a night off from American Airlines Center I went to youth group with him on Wednesday nights as well. Back then the group was small and one of the faithful few was none other than Mary Shay! Seems like such a long time ago that Beto was teaching Mary and her BFF Jenn how to play guitar....
All this time later Mary has graduated from HS, CFNI + 3rd year, and is now about to graduate with her bachelors degree from DBU!!! Five years and lots of schooling later - here is a sneakpeek at our night with Mary!!

4 comments:

Ceci said...

How fun... can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Lyndsay Almeida said...

we want more-we want more!! heehee. that shot is awesome!

Anonymous said...

All these years later and you are still in Texas. What's up with that? JK

Can't say I remember you talking abour Mary, but I do remember her sister.

It's 2AM and I can't sleep. It's always fun to see what you have been shooting.

Ryel j said...

on pins and needles with anticipation! Love what I see so far.