no i wasn't taged...haha - my mom loves blogging so this is for her.
check back tonight for an engagement session post.
What was I doing 5 years ago?
graduating from CFNI, working at American Airlines Center, and dating Beto.
Five things on my to-do list today:
1. stay awake
2. make my bed
3. go to the health food store for some Yogi Tea
4. work on my new website
(everyone get excited there are new thing brewing over here!)
Five snacks i love:
1. peanut butter m&ms
2. fruit salad - especially this time of year
3. kettle cooked sea salt and vinegar chips
4. chocolate chip cookies
5. anything homemade and sweet - i love to bake!
Five things i would do if i were a billionaire:
1. buy my parents and sisters (each) a house
2. move to spain or mexico for a few months:
live the culture, love people, and perfect my spanish
3. fund the much needed renovations at my church
4. support missions endeavors - right now - specifically mary & andrew
5. give and make dreams come true
Five bad habits I have:
1. saying 'yes' when I need to say 'no'
2. biting my nails (thought I had gotten over that one, apparently not, must be stressed)
3. having too many e-conversations rather than a real phone call or cup of coffee
4. not cleaning my bathroom as often as I should
5. wanting to stay in bed longer than I should
Five places i have lived:
1. Hudsonville, MI (3 houses)
2. Dallas, TX (5 apartments and 1 house)
5. sorry people, my life is not that interesting
Five jobs i've had:
1. Graphic Artist for a local newspaper
2. Suite Attendant @ the AAC
3. Server at Palomino
4. Executive Assistant for KFI
If you're into tagging and have some free time today, be my guest.
edit : last night blogger was having some issues. After multiple attempts at uploading the promised e-session, I finally called it a night. Hopefully, it will work tonight.