6.01.2008

Afternoon Tea, a Sweet Treat!!!





Let me just start out by saying I have the coolest clients ever! Last week Mary treated me to Afternoon Tea at the Adolphus Hotel in Downtown Dallas. She was able to get a reservation for Saturday, but she was going to be out of town... so she sent me with her sister Bethany. We had such a good time! We got to choose three teas from a list of 15. I wanted to try them all! We ended up choosing Himalayan Peak Darjeeling, Orange Jasmine, and Rainforest Mate. I loved them all - Bethany, not so much. We started with the Darjeeling which was paired with traditional English tea-time sandwiches. Next came the Orange tea served with a scone, whipped butter, and jam. Finally, we drank the Rainforest Mate accompanied by dessert. Bethany and I stayed and chatted for three hours. It was such a fun, girly afternoon. Thanks Mary!!! We will have to go again when you are free. I loved afternoon tea!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. It looks like a really fun thing to do. I think I would enjoy it. I'm learning to like tea a bit.