4.22.2009

Wedding Albums

Last week I was so excited to find out my first album from Forbeyon was printed and ready to be picked up! Since Forbeyon is right here in Dallas, I drove over immediately... because, how could I possibly wait another moment longer?? I was giddy like a school girl to see all my hard work bound in beautiful black leather. The smell of a new album... mmmm!

Growing up in a photographer's home, the day an album was finished was a day filled with pride. All the joy of a wedding wrapped up and bound in a leather book to be cherished for years to come! Back in the days of film, my dad would shoot the wedding and my mom would layout the album. When it was all put together, I loved to sit and study every page... I'd dream of my wedding and how I wanted it to be. The joy and love displayed on every page was something I could not wait to find.

When I sat and paged through Joel & Leslie's album I was not only reminded of the joy and love that encompassed their day, but the emotions of my own wedding. There is just something about wedding photos that makes a girl swoon... a stunning bride, a handsome groom, and the scent of a beautiful leather album.

Here are a few pictures from Joel & Leslie's black leather, 10x10 wedding album...







You'll find this little stamp of approval on the inside cover of every album that leaves my studio. :)

10 comments:

TriciaNae said...

gorgeous...and that was my wedding day!

Sarah Pead said...

Stinking Amazing!
I love this!
And that logo looks so good on that book. :)

Lyndsay Almeida said...

hey lindsey!!
thanks so much for sharing this. i'm definitely going to check out this album company. :) you did such a good job with the design!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! You are so right, I loved completing an album and watching a bride sit and fall in love with the finished book.

As I sit here and type I'm looking at your wedding photo and your sister's right in front of me. There is something about having the memory right there daily that is worth every penny (dollar) spent to record the day.

Nice job Linds! I knew the album would be spectacular and it is!

Short Stop said...

Absolutely fantastic - in every way. I just love it!

Hey, maybe sometime when you're in town, you could take some pics of my fam? I'd love that. I'm always the one behind the camera (and a total novice and still learning), but we don't have any family photos at all. And, that's so sad! :(

I love your work. SO inspiring.

Cheri said...

It is so so beautiful. You are so incredibly talented!!!

Lisa H said...

That is beautiful! Makes me wish I had one of my wedding! :)

Just Mom said...

Breathtakingly beautiful.

Alicia said...

Love it!! Absolutely beautious!

Michelle said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Your mom told me to check out your site. I'm so glad I did!