12.10.2008

Joel + Leslie Married

Joel + Leslie were married on November 22nd at St. Ann's in Coppell. We were so excited for this wedding and were not disappointed! We had an awesome day with these two! It was nothing short of the fun we had with them at their engagement shoot in Ft. Worth last June. Introducing the new Mr. & Mrs. McDowell!!!


Details, I just love the this blue wall!


The groom

...and his guys!

Beto's Favorite!

The girls!


These girls looked amazing!

I always love these last few moments between 
dads and daughters before he gives her away.


THE KISS!


LOVE IT!

Gosh, love this one too!


This one might be my fav - love the little kick on the train.

so happy

hott - love it!!




toasting...



Last shot of the night, and we LOVE it!!

Joel & Leslie, congratulations!! We wish you many, many years of happiness! Thanks so much for allowing us to capture your big day!

4 comments:

Kerrie said...

I think these are my all time favorites so far. I loved every single one of them.

Christina said...

They are great! #18 is my favorite. Also like what you did with the rings and the flower!

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

These are all so amazing! Way to rock it out

Lisa H said...

Beautiful pictures!

They honestly make me wish I was getting married again so you could take the pictures! :)