10.07.2008

A New Look!!

No, it's not a haircut... although this feels just about as good as a fabulous new do!! I am so excited to announce the new logo and branding for Lindsey Joy Photography! I am totally stoked to finally having an official logo! Coming from a design background, I had a million ideas swimming in my head about what I wanted, or thought I wanted. It took the help of designer Sarah Pead of Revel Design to turn my thoughts into reality! At my sister Alicia's wedding this August Sarah and I connected, and I knew she would be perfect for this project. Her style was just what I was looking for. After a few weeks, countless emails, and a few phone calls I am so happy to share with you my new brand!

The new logo has been added to a new splash page on my website, as well as the header here on the blog. A consistent look & feel is something I have waited a long time for. Needless to say, I am over-the-top trilled! Next step, business cards!

I would love to hear some feedback, so please leave me some love in the comments section!!

10 comments:

Christina said...

LOVE IT! I think it is so YOU!

Anonymous said...

Great choice. It's my favorite! How exciting for you as you've been wanting this for so long.

Will it be stamped across the middle of the photos I ordered? JK

Anonymous said...

I think it is great! Look at you!! I'm so proud to be related!! woo hoo!

LOVE YOU MUCH!

suz

Diane @ A Watered Garden said...

Good Job Lindsey! I always get inspired when I visit your web site/blog and I'm excited for you to achieve a branding you like. I've been trying to figure that out as well...but didn't know what designer to turn to. Sounds like you enjoyed working with Sarah.

Sarah Pead said...

I'm so excited that you like your new branding! It's been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to us working together in the future!

P.S. Thanks for the publicity! :)

Kerrie said...

I think it's great and I'm glad you're excited about it.

Now......

How about posting some of your latest pictures. Please?

I'll beg. I don't care.

Lacy said...

Looks great!

Bethany Murphy said...

Love the new logo! I feel like you and I are in the same steps haha. I just got my logo finally and my business cards will be in tomorrow. It is nice to know I am not alone :) Great job and you will have to show us the business cards when you have them!

Hanaumi Photography said...

Congrats on your new branding and logo!

Ryel j said...

I love it! I hope it works for you for so many years to come!!